Celltech Group is the leading supplier of industrial batteries and battery systems in the Nordic countries. Since 1984, Celltech has designed and manufactured customized batteries and battery systems for demanding clients in various industries. Our constantly growing team of more than 150 battery professionals, consist of local sales offices in the Nordic countries, UK and China with engineering and production sites in Finland, Sweden and China.
We are now taking the next steps in expanding operations within the industrial vehicle segment and are establishing an Engineering & Development Center (EDC) to our new battery systems factory at Tampere, Finland. The EDC will focus on developing battery systems to industrial vehicles supporting our global clients in their electrification and sustainability strategies.
To strengthen our team, we are now looking for a Development engineer to take on our E&D teams thermal management solutions. Your responsibilities will mainly focus on battery system engineering and especially the different thermal management solutions fitting to various industrial vehicle systems at Celltech Tampere site. In addition to customer solution engineering, you will be supporting our test equipment integration and testing infra development with thermal management solutions. If you have experience and expertise in thermal management systems for robust industrial vehicles, are a self-driven team player, you are the person we are looking for. You work in a position at the Tampere office as part of a growing EDC team. In addition to battery system engineering, your job description can be modified according to your own interests and skills, be it within a certain technology or as a team lead.
- Knowledge and deep understanding of thermal management solutions, sizing calculations and verification testing
- Ability to create solution suggestions and ideas to lead the thermal management solution integration
- Teamwork capabilities. You should be able to communicate well with multi-functional team members, and efficiently collaborate with team members to achieve project goals, and contribute positively to the engineering community
- 3D CAD experience and simulation sw capabilities
- Fluent written and spoken skills in English are required.
- Using and implementing integrated CAE solutions in multi-physics environments, centered on product design and development
- Specific experience in large scale metal structures / vehicle structures
Skills and experience appreciated:
- Scientific method or root cause analysis and statistical analysis
- Working knowledge of Matlab, Simulink, LabVIEW, and Python
- Providing support for production in design-to-production stage
- Familiarity with Lithium-based battery technologies
- Electrical safety certification SFS6002
- Possibility to create something new in the field of industrial electrification
- Supportive, relaxed and flexible working environment in addition to great colleagues
- A start-up culture with minimal bureaucracy but with a financially strong owner
- Maximum opportunity for you to take charge of your work
- An equal opportunity to all qualified applicants
Please apply by sending a short application and CV with your salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the position title “Development Engineer, Thermal Management and Simulations” as the email header. Apply now, as we will fill the position as soon as we find a suitable person for the position.