Celltech Group is the leading supplier of industrial batteries and battery systems in the Nordic countries. Since 1984, Celltech has designed and manufactured customized batteries and battery systems for demanding clients in various industries. Our constantly growing team of more than 150 battery professionals, consist of local sales offices in the Nordic countries, UK and China with engineering and production sites in Finland, Sweden and China.
We are now taking the next steps in expanding operations within the industrial vehicle segment and are establishing an Engineering & Development Center (EDC) to our new battery systems factory at Tampere, Finland. The EDC will focus on developing battery systems to industrial vehicles supporting our global clients in their electrification and sustainability strategies.
To strengthen our team we are now looking for a Testing and Verification engineer to take on our E&D and production testing operations. The Testing and Verification Engineer will be responsible for battery testing and development of our testing operations and equipment as we scale up our operations. Work will include hands on testing of battery cells, modules and systems as well as test equipment and battery system integration and testing infra development. In addition you will work closely with our production, quality and development team members to develop our production quality and the processes. You work in a position at the Tampere office as part of a growing EDC team. In addition to testing and integration, your job description can be modified according to your own interests and skills, be it within a certain technology or as a team lead.
Skills and experience needed:
- Ability to use and develop different types of testing equipment and solutions
- Experience in software integration to support equipment build-up and management
- A calm and structured way of working to enable reliable and safe testing operations and handling of lithium battery systems
- Teamwork capabilities. You should be able to communicate well with multi-functional team members, and efficiently collaborate with team members to achieve project goals, and contribute positively to the engineering community
- Experience in electrical installations
- Familiarity with Lithium-based battery technologies
- Fluent written and spoken skills in English
Skills and experience appreciated:
- ISTQB certificate or similar
- Experience and understanding in test automation such as RobotFramework or similar
- Capabilities in programming languages such as C++ or Python
- Knowledge of development environments such as Codesys etc.
- Solid understanding of network and machinery communication protocols, including CAN, isoSPI, SAE J1939 and Ethernet.
- Electrical safety certification SFS6002
- Possibility to create something new in the field of industrial electrification
- Supportive, relaxed and flexible working environment in addition to great colleagues
- A start-up culture with minimal bureaucracy but with a financially strong owner
- Maximum opportunity for you to take charge of your work
- An equal opportunity to all qualified applicants
Please apply by sending a short application and CV with your salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the position title “Testing and Verification Engineer” as the email header. Apply now, as we will fill the position as soon as we find a suitable person for the position.