Driving Sustainability with Celltech Lifecycle
At Celltech, we think that sustainability is an essential consideration at every stage of a battery solution’s lifecycle.
Our approach is based on the circular economy model, Celltech Lifecycle, which allows us to develop long-lasting battery solutions.
Furthermore, we assist our clients in locating second-life applications and ensure that recycling adheres to local laws and regulations.
Because of our dedication to sustainability, our battery solutions are both cost-effective and environmentally friendly.
The commitment to sustainability at Celltech goes beyond its business activities.
We have a unique chance to drive our customers’ environmental responsibility by focusing on developing and delivering sustainable batteries and power systems.
Our circular economy model supports sustainability and guarantees that the environmental impacts of our products are considered throughout their entire lifecycle.
Assuming responsibility that extends beyond our operations is also important to us. In our Code of Conduct, we, therefore, require that our suppliers act sustainably.
It is time to act, and Celltech is paving the way to a more sustainable future.
Read more about our sustainability commitments in our ESG policies.
Sustainable Batteries and Power Systems
- Sustainability is linked to every step of a battery solution’s lifecycle, from defining requirements to designing, manufacturing, servicing, and recycling the battery.
- Chemistry and technical solutions chosen for a battery solution are also part of sustainability.
- Our long-lasting battery solutions are designed to withstand harsh environmental circumstances, extending their initial life.
- When a battery solution’s first life expires, we assist our clients in locating second-life applications.
- Recycling is a critical component of the circular economy model, and we ensure that it is carried out in accordance with local laws and regulations.
Addtech, our parent company, is a UN Global Compact initiative member. The aim of the initiative is to get companies to take responsibility for the ten principles in areas such as human rights, working conditions, the environment and anti-corruption.
You can read about our Communication on Progress from the link below.
Science Based Targets
Addtech our parent company, has for several years worked with integrating climate-reducing activities that support our 2030 targets. We have also committed to Science Based Targets for our Group, and we have set a target to be climate neutral for our own operation (scopes 1 & 2) by 2030 and to set a roadmap for being climate neutral according scopes 1,2 and 3, no later than 2050.
The pillars of Celltech’s sustainability
- High-quality products
- Celltech Lifecycle – our circular economy model
- Active and transparent sustainability reporting
- Sustainability targets
- Code of conduct (for suppliers and own operations) and ESG policies
- Commitment to UN Global Compact and Science Based Targets
Addtech sustainability work
Sustainability is an integral part of our owner’s Addtech AB operations. You can read all about Addtech AB’s sustainability work and targets here: https://www.addtech.com/sustainability
Celltech strives to maintain a transparent business climate and high business ethics. We value the safety and respect of everyone affected by our business. Because of this, we offer a Whistleblower service that anyone can use to report irregularities that go against our values and Code of Conduct. To ensure anonymity for the whistleblower function, we use an external partner, Whistle B.
You can follow the link below to get to the external whistleblower site. There you can find further information and choose more languages: https://report.whistleb.com/en/addtech